- Easy to personalise – only stretch what you actually need to
- Re-align your posture
- Improve muscle imbalances and tightness
- Stretch your body into its best alignment before your workout; therefore greatly reducing risk of injury.
- Facilitate correct muscle activation and increase performance and recovery.
- Correct any postural dysfunction and accelerate elimination of neck, back, shoulder and knee pain.
- Relax and inhibit tonic/tightened muscles, which are stopping other phasic/weaker muscles from working correctly during exercise.