Healthy Coconut Slice Recipe
This healthy snack is so quick and easy, it takes just 5 minutes to make! Another bonus is that it is kid-friendly and also a healthy snack for when you are on the go.
You can make it ahead, bring it out when entertaining and it is freezable. Enjoy!
- 4 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 heaped tablespoon cacao/cocoa/carob
- 6 tablespoons coconut cream
- 20 medjool dates, seeds removed
- Place all of the ingredients into your blender or food processor.
- Blend until well combined, this may take a little while.
- Press the mixture into a small loaf tin lined with baking paper, place the mixture into the freezer to set, slice and enjoy!
This is just one of the many easy and delicious recipes, available as part of the Celebrity Trainer A-List Body Plan.